Lipo 1 Area With Our Nurse Practitioner Summer Castillo
Mini liposuction is an in office procedure that is performed under local anesthesia known as tume...
This product is available
Mini liposuction is an in office procedure that is performed under local anesthesia known as tumescent. Up to 200cc of fat can be removed in one visit. The areas are mapped out to give you the best definition and sculpt of the buttocks.
- Minimum of 2-3 small incisions are made.
- The tumescent anesthesia is placed under the skin through these incisions. Once the areas are numbed the fat is removed with a small cannula. The fat is then processed and washed through our Pure Graft system to increase the survival rate of the fat to 88%.
- The fat is then injected into the buttocks through a small cannula.
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment can be added on same day to also help increase the survival rate of the fat and stimulate healing.
- Along with lymphatic drainage to remove excess swelling.
- This is a quick 1-2 hour procedure with minimal downtime.
We specialize in offering our patients the most sophisticated, technologically advanced, and minimally invasive liposuction procedures available in The Inland Empire today.
WE GOT YOUR BACK, ALWAYS!